Blue Harbor Mascots

Site currently under construction

Terms of Service

Terms Of Service Agreement

Payments

To secure your spot in line, a 30% deposit must be paid. If the deposit is not paid, your spot will be given to the next person in line. The remaining 70% percent must be paid the by first day of the month prior to your month of completion (if your costume is due to be completed in September, you need to finalize payment by August 1st). Delays in payment will result in construction delays, and possible deadline delays.

All payments must be sent before a costumes completion. If payments are late, you are subject to a $50 late fee for each month the payment is late.

Late payments will also cause your commission spot in line to be pushed back.

Work in Progress Photos

We do not typically send out WIP photos individually unless under certain circumstances, or the costume owner wishes to remain anonymous. We post all WIP updates and progress photos to our public twitter account @BHmascots.

We ask that clients do not email constantly for updates as this can slow down progression. If there are concerns, please contact us via email, and we will do the same should circumstances arise on our end. Work on costumes typically takes 2-10 weeks depending on complexity.

Concept Art

Please make sure the art you send is G-PG13 and includes a three-view full body turnaround. We create your costumes look depending on your concept artwork. We ask that all concept art work be free of any sort of shading or texture, and any details be noted along with your artwork. Art must be easy to read, clear, and to the point. Any changes requested for the costume must be reflected on the artwork.

Blue Harbor does offer concept art for customers at a fee starting at $75. Please contact us if you are in need of artwork for your costume.

 

Deadlines

We do not offer set deadlines for convention times. Please make sure your completion month is ONE MONTH prior to your actual deadline. If you have a convention or event you’d like your costume completed by in December, please make sure your completion month request is set for November. This allows for any unforeseeable issues that may arise to decrease the impact on your designated deadlines. If your completion month chosen is within the month of a convention, please be aware that your costume may not be completed and shipped before this date.

Delays

Delays for any reason, (illness, furs out of stock, family responsibilities), sometimes occur. If a delay is to come up, you will be notified.

If you have a dead line that is concrete, please be sure to ask for your date to be during said deadline. If it is not possible, you will be notified, and given the option to select a new date.

Shipments

Blue Harbor will ship anywhere in the world. Customers overseas are responsible for custom fees and charges. Simply contact me for with questions or concerns. We are not liable for any charges customs taxes or charges that may accrue upon pick up for overseas clients. Please be aware of possible customs charges when ordering a costume.

All shipments come with insurance and require signature for drop off. Any damages/delays/misplacement of parcels that may occur during shipping must be taken up with the shipping company. Shipping charges are to be paid by the client and prices are determined upon completion/packaging of the costume. Costumes will not be shipped until payment is made in full.

Sizing

Sizes provided by the costumer are sizes we create by. If sizing is wrong on the customers end, we do not cover repairs, and a resizing fee may be charged. Please not, we cannot always resize items, especially going from smaller to larger. Anything done by our own fault is fully covered, and will not be charged a resizing fee.

Copyrighted Characters

Copyrighted characters will not be marketed by Blue Harbor. We only create one of a kind costumes, and will not create look a likes of major companies, or other costume creators.

Finally, we ask that all customers be respectful. Blue Harbor is respectful and courteous to all of our customers, and all we ask is that you do the same.